MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Wednesday, April 09, 2008
BOOYA!

today have been a sian/huh/what/wah!/fuck luh DAY

sian
in the way that i went all the way to nafa..
turn out that tml i need to go back again to hand up the forms

huh
in the way that some pretty girl gave up her seat for me.
(AM I LIKE OLD LADY OR WHAT?)

what
in the way that i kept asking the tuition teacher
"what Q. to do?"
"what does this means"
"what's that"
"what's the topic?"

FUCK and WAH~!
in the way that
while standing at the door , this FATTT AUNTY pushed me down
i'm like, FUCK!
but she later got down and said
"girl ah.. sorrli , aunty pui pui then push you, you so skinny"
i'm like WAH!
aunty said sorry to me for pushing me..
so nice

another WAH!~
is a little angmo boy picked up my ez-line card and return to me with a HUGE SMILE!
:DDDDDDDDD
so CUTE !



OK I'M BORED THAT why I START TYPING NONSENSE

(p.s: i just knew that.. my com have 3000++ pictures, woah)